WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, December 18, 20088:57:00 PM
Holiday is damn bored. I have nothing to do, and I cant go out. All I can do is online crapping with my frens. =D Really, I cant survive without my computer. But, brother was using my com all the time. I got to use his. He stupid de lar, always use mine. He dont want to use his com bcox it was very very very very laggy. Dont believe? Go try, a Vista Home Version with 512mb de ram, sure lag until u die. But, I have been using it for the whole holidays, I miss my computer so much. D: wtffffff stupid computer!!!! load things also slower than others de.... buuuu.

Went to play with my dog just now. xD He was trying to jump on me. Dump dog. Making scars on me. Yesterday went to ride my brother de bicycle. My ridding skill was like shit!! the Bike was toooooooo high for me, and I was crashing in those thing along the road, nearly fell down. Luckily, I didnt. But, my brother crashed into a car parked at the roadside. hahaha.... His ridding skill is more better than me, but he did crashed, I didnt. xD