WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Monday, December 22, 20082:40:00 PM
I think a few more weeks school gonna reopen. I dont want school reopen, I want to stay in a holiday mode. Although this is very sien >.<, better then going to school lurh, facing those damn damn teacher. Ytd dad ask me wor, want to celebrate my birthday mou?? hahaha... he remember my birthday. xD I dont want to calebrate, juz want present, dont know can mou leh?? xD Whatever lar... Bro asked dad about his odm watch, dad told him dont waste money. hahaha.... mine one more expensive wor. Oh ya, today is KarYan and Vki's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THEM!!
p/s: no present for u!! xD