WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Wednesday, January 21, 20092:30:00 PM
Cant sign in to messenger, I dont know why. It keep saying service temporailly unavaiable, but when I check in the status website, It says all system are running and stable. Damn damn stupid messenger! Hate it! =.=+ My blog is might be dead for a little while, due to my busy-ness. Homework also dont want do jor, everyday go home also homework, homework, and homework, very sien nerh~~ I cut myself yesterday, still pain. >.< {dont ask me where or how i cut myself, I dont know.} Tomorrow got the house training, {oh, shit!} not willing to go. But they already announced, whoever dont go to the house training, have to run the field, three times didnt go, gantung sekolah. {*wtf*} See? What a stupid rules... Got denda also no ppl want to go de lar, who cares? I registered to the seni foto club. I dont know got go anot, cox I m tired of these kind of things. See lurh, got mood only go. xD Felt abit tired of my life, the routine everyday is same. I dont want life like this, it sucks! I miss my old days ALOT. Now, ppl are only saying PMR. Duh. No ppl want to ponteng, is cannot ponteng, the teachers are so strict + scary. {Especially discipline teachers, they bring a cane wherever they go.}
I'm sorry.