Saturday went to my cousin's party, the adults there was drinking wine. My dad too lar, I kept take his wine and take a sip {small little sip}. Then, my mum take one glass too, I continue on my wine-sipping. The wine taste bad, got abit bitter, but they say its sweet. {@.@ Where got?} My cousin bro leh, take a glass den refill lotsa times. At last, I think he is drunk. {his face start turning red.} When his dad wanted to stop him, and tell him he is drunk. He told his dad it's a illusion, and told him he {his dad} is drunk. hahaha...
At the same day {saturday}, after the party end. Mum went home and start to clean the cupboard we put those plates and bowls. She took out all the plates and bowls and put the new one in. Before we use any of the bowls, she broke 2 already. {careless =.=;;} She cannot blame ppl, cox she broke it herself de. {I think 1 bowl cost around rm55, and she broke 2... sem tong sei her lurh}
say love to me!