WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Friday, January 9, 20092:16:00 PM
Today got ps meeting during recess time, and we were told that we need to go to the what majlis temu mesra {?} for all lembaga. I asked Han and Liew, they said they might wont go. So, I also dont want go. Nobody accompany me. Those prefects told me that I cannot wear "kasut bertumit tinggi" {lolz, I didnt wear high heels to school ya. stupid rules.} I needa change it in a week time. {-.-''} Hah, I went to the orientation ytd, damn damn sien. I know why I never know there is a orientation jor, cox I m a transfer school student. {Angeline also} Lolz, there are still many things I dont know about this school. {smkss gt lotsa secrets that cannot tell. hehehe...} Later still gt tuition nerh, lazy go!
i want to be a good girl.