WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Saturday, February 7, 20095:50:00 PM
Abit moodless today, but cheered up already. xD Ate my BR ice-cream {rum raisin & espresso} early in the morning, *yummy* I LOVE THE TASTE SO MUCH! xD especially espresso. And thanks to someone for cheering up. =D Brother's friends came just now {all go home jor lurh...}, played with them. Actually is I sat a side looking at them play. They plaed all those stuff I dont know much like Fifa09, Digimon {-.-+} and dota. Maple is the only game I still can understand. =/

p/s: Valentine is coming!