I had my injection today. *pain pain* Actually, I thought it was tomorrow de, but the nurse there work too fast jor. Our class get it by today. kesian~~ My hand now still pain arh!! Cant move the hand much. I went to check afternoon session de discipline just now. {kacau de} LOL, their discipline were much more worse than the morning session. Almost every class also got ppl never button up the shirt and pull the tie down. @.@ So, better the AJKs bother about them first xD
Rained heavily just now and the school was flooded. {This is very normal to SMKSS, cox when the rain is slightly heavy, the school will flood.} Half of the field became "lake" and water was everywhere, even the canteen was flooded. {according to my bro, dont know can believe anot.} Some of the
nerdy form 1s tried to swim in the drain. @.@ *geng*