WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Friday, February 27, 20091:17:00 PM
My hand still pain today, and I cant lift my hand up. T.T {keisan horh? no more injection please!} Ditched 3 periods {Moral- En Prakah & BI- Pn Sujata} with Michelle. Accompany her for her injection and stayed there {block B} after her injection for almost 1hour. I was trying to slap ppl's hand and exactly on the spot they injected. *haha* {Of cox, they cried out pain.} Maths is always boring. I dont know what the teacher {Pn Fazilah} teaches and her writing SUCKS!

I think I mentioned that I m sitting for exam next Thursday. *omg* Still havent start studying yet. No studying mood these days, all I want is just play more.