WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Wednesday, February 25, 20092:50:00 PM
Seriously, I m so bored, free until I go to view everyone's blog {the ones I linked them.} Realize that there are only little links on there, some even are dead links. I think I got to re-new it while I m really really really free. I dont think I can do it around this week, cox exam is approaching. But, I m still not in the exam-mode. Havent started study yet, and feel like "exam is nothing." Btw, my parents still dont know I m sitting for my exam next week. {cox I didnt tell them.}

See, I m a prefect. {a good good good prefect. =D}


Sometimes I really feel like I m an outsider in front of you. {not my bff, just another person.} I did try to get into your conversations, but I cant. Sometimes, I even dont know what are you all talking about. So, I choose to keep quiet. But, most of the time I kept quiet, you are ignoring me. Are we still friends like you think?

I m looking for a new blogskin.