Today is HanHan's birthday! Michelle bought a cake for her and we celebrate {kind of} it together. We stayed in the classroom during recess, and the prefects were getting us out of there. They told us, "You only left 240seconds to celebrate it." Well, no one bother about it. We stayed there until the bell rang and they {Han, Liew, Vki and Michelle} moved to the toilet, for more photos. I was with them after I was back from the lab {to return the matches}, looked at them taking photos. They dragged me into a few photos too. =/ {I dont dare to take any, cox I m too ugly.}
En Prakash didnt come today. Which is good news to me, his class is too boring. xD I finished my Shopaholic book today. I read it during geography. Pn Lee didnt saw me bcox she's blah-ing on her nonsense, plus I m the last person of the row. I think she talks about the geo project, but nobody pay any attention. We are actually doing our own things. =)
Urgh, tomorrow have a replacement class for my BM tuition. Cox I have to go school for exam on saturday. See lar, the replacement class is on 3pm-4.30pm, after that I'll have my Math tuition on 6pm-7pm. My schedule is so full. =/
Can I dump some tuition class?