WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Wednesday, March 11, 20092:28:00 PM
Exam gonna over! Hah, only left science, kh, and geo only. Two more days to go. =D Got some of my exam papers back, the result are still okie. Some are really bad, but who cares? The most important is EXAM GONNA OVER! xD I continued playing on my pet society. Using up all my coins buying useless things. Dont know why, I m still happy. xD Cox I heard of KheiYing is coming back tomorrow. It's tomorrow! I miss her sooooooo much! I think we nvr meet for 4 whole months jor. {since the Genting trip} I cant wait for it! I dont care, I want the time pass faster. xD

BM 1-27/40
History - 49/60

That's all the result I got, still waiting for the others. Hope can pass all lar!