WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Wednesday, March 25, 20092:53:00 PM
Got back my Science and Seni paper. I dont know why, I m sad when I got back my science paper. My 101% good mood becomes 102% moody. Our class have spot check, the prefects checked our class for almost 1period. I think they took away my tissue in my bag. Michelle more kesian, her Fererro Rochelle chocolate they also took away. Kesian, that is her birthday present from ChangChong, JiJing and LimKen. {If I have not mistaken.} Today I drew off my blood for examination of hepatitis B. *pain pain* The nurse made a obvious injected spot on my right hand. Other people's spot also not so obvious, why mine is so different? D:

Science- 77% {I had three subject got 77%, average also 77%. damn it!}
Seni- 88%