Got to update my blog abit. {Vki's complaining my blog was out-dated.}
Friday (20/3)Went to MV with mum, bro & sis. Walked the whole shopping complex for looking a new bag. Unfortunately, I cant find a nice one. End up with buying a bag, which I dont like it much. Actually we wanted to watch Marley & Me, but abit too rush fr me. {cox gt tuition mah~~ =.=''} So we didnt watch it lurh. Later go fr my tuition, {one hour class} but I was dreaming when the teacher was teaching.
Saturday (21/3)Went for the Kursus Saringan. My appearance shocked them, cox they never expect I'll go for it. Btw, I also dont know why I want to go. =S Then, we walked through the Merentas Desa's routine. Start from school, end up at school too. xD Walked pass my house {nearby lar}, wanted to walk home. But mum is waiting fr me at the roadside. Went fr my English tuition, the teacher want us to prepare a script for public speaking. But he forgotten it himself. =D
Sunday (22/3)Didnt go anywhere today. Stayed at home and slept through the whole day.
Monday (23/3)School reopen today. Wake up on time and didnt get late. xD Wanna thanks ChaiLi for still remembering my birthday present. {so long time ago jor.} Got back some of my result:
Maths- 81% {not sure yet, cox havent get back paper 1.}
KH- 63% {the machine marked wrong my paper, gonna add marks, but not much.}