I want to clean up my room today. If not, mama gonna scold me again. My room is such a mess. Dont know why, everytime after exam also like this de. Those books and notes are everywhere, some on the desk {still counted as normal lar.}, some under the desk {maid put de, non of my business, but I have to clean it too.}.
Oh shit! I also dont know how to clean all those things up.
Mama gonna bring us go shopping tomorrow, but I dont know go where. =D She just said she will bring us go shopping. Mostly is window shopping, but no one bother about it. We will spend money also. She also told papa we are going for
window shopping. {lols, cox papa usually gives us money for shopping.} Maybe she dont want papa give gua?? Or she want an overdept on her credit card?