WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Monday, March 23, 20093:06:00 PM
Tagged by PeiSie, darling.

Directions:
Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names and why you choose them.

1. I love my friends and darlings. {<33}
2. I'm a freak.
3. I love shopping!
4. I hate exams.
5. I m lazy enough.
6. I m currently single.
7. I need more fun.
8. I want freedom.
9. I want new stuffs.
10. I love traveling. {cox can shopping mah. xD}
11. I want to be a billionaire. {so that I can buy whatever I like.}
12. I hate tuition.
13. I miss my ponteng days alot.
14. I want to be more prettier.
15. I hope I can grow taller.
16. I want to be a shopaholic!

Tag: Whoever wants to do this tag.