WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Friday, March 13, 20091:20:00 PM
Yeah, exam over! Finish my exam at 11.25am, and started playing. These days were very bored for me. Everyone in class was studying, except me. =.='' Go lepak with Michelle around the school, and trying to avoid Mr. Lok & Mr. Vj. But, they met us too, at 5a6. Went there for Michelle's cheer leading problem. Luckily I didnt enter it, cox they are going back to school during holiday for practice. {OMG, their holiday are ruined.} Got back my BM paper 2, I havent fail it! I get 56 for it, total {after dividing} is 59 {ranking C}. Still okie lar, I thought I will fail it! =D

Finally met up with KheiYing! She's pretty, beautiful and gorgeous! Only met for a few minutes only, den school dismiss jor. I m very happy! Although she cant shift back here, but she still visits us. I missssss her so much! No matter how, she is still my lengzai husband! {I can rmb this! see? I so forgetful de ppl also can rmb, I swear there is nobody forget her. I miss our days together so much!}