11/4I m such a good girl. I went for BM tuition at 11am and English tuition at 2.30pm. {Tuition for the whole day, my English tuition end at 5pm} Then, went Carrefour with my auntie, spent almost 70bucks for my stuffs. {sem tong, my money gone.} I m totally pokkai jor. >.< My wallet left only rm9. xD
12/4Guess what? I woke up on myself this morning! Usually dad will be waking me up on Sunday {cox I wont wake up if he didnt knock my door, sometimes he come to wake me up I also dont want to bother him}, but today I woke up on myself! {blah~~} Ahh, I did my seni's project. My drawing is soooo ugly, and the colouring is so damn stupid. I did it for hours, but 2 page also cant finish. {I give up, I dont want bother it jor. >.<} I counted the coins in my drawer, got rm87 leh! {hahaha... I still have some money, still can continue my spending. xD}
13/4Pn. Lee didnt come today, so relief for 2 periods and my class dont have teacher. So, I went to Angeline's class to accompany her. Her teacher made her stand outside the class for 2 periods for not bringing the note book. Actually, we were chatting at the back door for 2 periods. xD Somemore, peoples are passing through there, and we dont care. {for a long time, we didnt chat like this.}