WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, April 23, 20093:20:00 PM
Changed my blogskin, but I still felt it looks weird. {tell me if you know where looks weird, I cant think of it.} My blogskin looks so pinkish, urrrgggghh. Got to rush for my projects jor, I need to hand it to the teacher next week. But, I havent even start some of them. Seni, only finish the mimik muka ONLY. Geography, a bit better than seni, cox I rush of it these days. Sejarah {oh my fcuking god, the hardest one fr me}, I havent even have a word written on it. See? I am waiting fr the teachers to scold me. I dont care so much. These projects are so stupid. What for we need to do so much? Gain marks for PMR? PMR is also useless, but still I need to study for it. u__u I m so keisan!

See my green beans:Day 3Day 4Day 5Day 6Day 7Day 8