WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Tuesday, April 28, 20093:45:00 PM
Okie, this post is specially for her, cox i know she wont visit my blog. I m not insulting or backstabbing her, i m just telling the truth. She is a bitch. {*repeat* BITCH!} But, she never knows about it, cox nobody wants to tell her the truth. And she is scolding other ppl who are more better than her as a bitch.

Her homework {some of it} was done by me, its okie. I dont mind helping ppl to finish their's homework. But, she threw her book to me, and she was playing beside me. What the f***ing bitch she is? Seriously, I never met a person like her before. She is the first one. Then, I asked her to ponteng {I know I m not a good girl.}, she go with me. After ten minutes, she tell me she wants to go back the class. {Damn her! Fine, I go back to the class.}

Another evidence to proof she is a BITCH. She entered a competition with a girl. {Actually is she dragged ppl to enter the competition, that girl dont want de.} On the day the competition was held, it rains. So the competition was canceled. The girl went back to class, and I dont know where she has been. Later, the teacher met her and told her she is naughty for not going to class, her reason was: she was practicing with her friends.Then, she scolded the girl sohai for going back to class. {Ppl is hardworking only, they like go to class, you cant stopped them.} This is your fault jor, dont blame others, you BITCH! I HATE BITCHES!