Exams starting tomorrow, so my blog might be die for two weeks. Any message for me, just leave it in tagboard, or in msn {more privacy. xD}
Helped my teacher on the SMM thing again, stayed at the office for whole day. Sitting under the fan and air-con, playing with Michelle, Jin Yeh, Kwok Seong and Rong Sheng. {while were waiting for our turn} Met two Malay there, they sat in front of the computer from the first period until school end, only type ONE class. {I secretly counted their speed. xD} In two periods time, they only done 9 out of 37. {very very very de slow!} Our form teacher, gave me and Michelle each other 10 bucks for helping her. {Whoa!}
I feel very sleepy now. I sleep at 3am this morning. Thanks god I have coffee acompanying me to study, if not I will fall asleep de. =S