Hmm... Angeline has been absent for almost one week. I miss her alot, left only ChaiLi accompany me during recess time. =| Hope she can get well soon, and come back to school earlier. {I really really really miss her alot!} Still doing my projects, Seni is in progress. I already drawn 2pages out of 7pages. {lols, I got draw da! xD} Just now gave ChongQuan another 5pages, which I havent draw and need him to draw for me. {Thank you, I love you! xD} My seni project is almost finish jor! Yeah~~
Helped teacher {Pn. Sujata} to key in the nilai tambah for our ETR marks, but the program got some problems. Cant key in much, most of the students dont have their TOV marks. {The program didnt show it, but it should be there.} Used my English and Sivic periods for this, also cannot finish it. =P
My Brother went to cc today, Esc I think, but not sure. {I dont know whether he gt bluff me anot.} He bluffed my father that he wants to go for athlete training, and go to school with me in the morning. Then, he went out again. He said he wants to go KFC also, so I ask him to belanja me, but he ffg-ed again. {He promised!! Sei Zai Pao! =X}