WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, May 21, 20092:38:00 PM
I got an A for Chinese! Quite happy of it, but I m sure my family wont see my As. No matter how many I get. {Except for the PMR's one, they only can see the As I get from there.} u_u *sigh* Whatever lar, today sat for my English paper. Both paper also very hard, I rechecked the paper 1 many times still gt many wrongs. Paper 2, the novel part ask for the character who suffers most, I know this one. Its Erik, BUT I have no evidence to write for it. So, I wrote crap again. >.< {I screwed up another subject again.} *sigh* Gone abit emo today, trying cheer myself up. I dont know why, cox of exam? or what else? I want my hyper playful mood back! =D

Chinese - 80% {paper 1 -32/40, paper 2 -48/60}