WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, May 28, 20093:07:00 PM
I shouldn't go to school today. Its true, today is totally a disaster. Went for my KH class. The stupid fucking bitch {my KH teacher} says I didnt pass up my form 2 KH folio. So, she gave me THREE ZEROS MARKS! Oh fuck! {I never get zero marks before okay? Not even my primary school's spelling or ejaan.} I got finished it lar, with Vki. She got do, I sure also got do de lar. What the fuck! Then I ask for redo, she also dont let me do. I explain to her, she also dont want listen, what can I do? {You BITCH, go fuck yourself lar!} I told my last year KH teacher about this, and she says she didnt give anyone zero marks before and all of us got hand in our folio. See, both of them say different things. I m the innocent one. u_u

Not going to school tomorrow. I dont want to face that bitch.

PS: Okay, I know this post contains lot of bad/dirty words, just ignore me.