In a super good mood today, dont know why. Things went right today. xD Mom bought some new stuffs again. She think it's a bargain, but I dont think so. {It is such a waste to me.} She bought me body lotion and sunblock again. The last one she gave to me still havent finish. And and she bought it for me because the products are on a promotion price. {lols, promotion everyday also got de lar. =.=+}
After my breakfast, papa went to Central supermarket. He likes to go there these days, he says the things there are cheaper. The supermarket smells bad, they sell fish there. {OMG, I hate it.} It is totally a indoor-morning-market. At least, he bought fresh apples from there. {I m addicted to apple now. The apples that can eat, not the Apple company.}
PS: I m allergic to something new again, but dont know what lar. It must be something in my bathroom. PPS: My bro is playing dota at the other side, I m stealing his line. I m sure his character must be lagging. I dont care, his character die, not me.
PPPS: Changed my blogskins again!