Mum dragged me to a charity sales yesterday, at a temple in Shah Alam. It was so boring. People went there for charity, I went there because my mum dragged me. And I dont know about it until dad was heading to Shah Alam. *sigh* {see, I m so innocent.} I was so sleepy in the car, at the temple. After I got back home, I went to bed straightly. =D Mum doesnt let me to straighten my hair again. Now I hate my fringe alot.
Its Maths today. I think I can score in paper 1 cox I m using calculator. xD Paper 2 is quite hard actually, but thanks god, I manage to finish it. {Got to thanks Angeline too, she helped me alot. Thank you, wo ai ni!} I m totally KO now, very tired. Yesterday only sleep for 2hours only, dont know is I drank too much tea or I took a long long nap. When I was studying yesterday night, I didnt feel sleepy at all. Luckily I didnt slept during exam just now. =D
Having a super bad mood this morning, cox not enough sleep. Now I m alot better, cox Maths is over! =D Got to prepare for my next paper jor. *sigh*
I get 85 for my Sejarah.