Okay, just a some common sense: What will you do if you saw a cockroach in your room's bathroom at 1am in the morning? First, you cant scream or yell or shout at all, because it is 1 am in the morning, people are still sleeping. Second, you must make sure the stupid blind cockroach wont go into your room, cox it might. Third, kill or catch the cockroach. This is what I did at this morning. {eeewww!} I caught it with a unused container and left it there until my maid woke up. {I ask my maid to throw it away, but I think she killed the cockroach.}
My moral is totally screwed up. I didnt wrote the definition for all the moral values. {shit!!} The paper is quite hard to me, I dont know what to write. Not even craps. Sejarah is my better than moral. At least, I finished it and rechecked it for many times. I dont know all the form 1's question, only some which is really really easy ones. Didnt finish reading form 2 syllables, so dont know also.