Planned to study my History, but went to grandma's house. Obviously, my plan failed again, cox I went there to play with my cousins. Then, my sis wanted to do a bean bag. I do it for her lor. {after that, she was criticizing my sewing is so poor.} Helped out my mother at the backyard, to cut grass by using the big big scissors. {manual way, but I wanted to use the machine} I asked her, she says the machine useless wor. {useless, den what for she buy it?} Trying to chiong all my Mario's level, from World 1 to World 8. Almost finish my World 8 jor, with my bro help. {These were all yesterday stuffs, now my hand's muscle is very pain.}
Today, helped my teacher to type the SMM again. I typed until my finger pain. {Dont know can sit for my exam anot, hand pain, finger pain. =S} Stayed at the office for one whole day, with Michelle. Planned to go for it tomorrow again at the first four periods.