Today was an unusual day. I dont know what happened to them {HanHan, LiewLiew, Vki and Michelle}, they just seem a bit different, especially Michelle. I heard that someone told her about the post on my blog, backstabbing her. Oh fine, I dont mind what ppl talked about. During recess. she made LiewLiew and Vki upset. I m an outsider to this problem, no comment on it. All I know is she wrote a letter for HanHan, but I dont know the contents. After that, when school ends, Vki rushed out from the class and scold "BITCH!". She is totally agree with me now. I dont mind losing a friend like her, since she kept making my friends upset, and it isnt any big deal too. (= Vki bought a
bouquet of "flowers", make out of Ferrero Rochelle for her mother as Mother's Day present. I want that too, for myself! xD