WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Wednesday, May 27, 20093:38:00 PM
Yeah! Exam finish, tomorrow is the last day of school. {to me lar. xD} I m not going to school on Friday. No why, cox exam finish and that day is teacher's day, so my appearance on that day is not important. Btw, on that day, all of us {Me, Angeline, ChaiLi, Vki, HanHan & LiewLiew} are not going to school. Haha... {I gone hyper again.} I sat for KH today. Most of the question, I m shooting for the answer. xD

Helped teacher on the TOV thingy. I didnt go into class after recess. I was at the office with Michelle and ChinHui. We did it so fast, half an hour finish half jor. So, we left some for tomorrow. I dont want to stay in class for the whole day. xD {bad girl!}

Get back some of my papers:
Sejarah - 85
Chinese - 80
Bm - 24 {paper 1}
Science - 33 {paper 1}
English - 33 {paper 1}