WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Tuesday, June 23, 20092:51:00 PM
Gone crazy today, keep laughing. xD Especially when SingPing do the star jump, I almost laugh until die. It's so funny, his jumping style is so ugly. *grin* I keep ask him to star jump again, it's too funny! Almost skipped Geography again, I go into class a few minutes before the bell rang. {better than I didnt go for class lor. xD} Walked around the school with Michelle. Next time gonna find something to do while we go for ponteng. It's too bored for just walking 'round the school. It's only Tuesday, and my wallet is empty. xD Gonna take money from piggy bank jor. =D