WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Wednesday, June 17, 20092:19:00 PM
Had injection again, cost me 27bucks. So expensive, but it's worth for me, cox I dont need to go for Maths. xD Pn. Fazilah scolded our class again. I think she is totally fed-up. {I hope we can change a teacher. Seriously, I dont like her much. She is the only teacher scolding us, the other teachers says our class is so cute.} I think I have already screwed up my science. The teacher is so frustrated because of our damn bad results. Whatever lar, I'll try to keep my results good at next exam.

I m so stress of the results thing now. Life is so dull. Parents and teachers are always talking about the results. Weii, results bad isn't mean my life is also bad, kay? Btw, I m not the worst one, my results are still okay. But, why they want to force me on the studying? Mum says like this, teachers also, even my tuition teachers also. Why cant they shut their mouth up?!

Did I mentioned that I get a C for my geography. Damn it!