WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, June 25, 20093:08:00 PM
Helped my brother to finish his geography project. *lols* Actually I just copied it from mine one and print out for him only. xD He cant do his geography project on his own, cox he cant write the hasil kajian out. *lols* I also finished the mark sheet for Pn. Sujata. The mark sheet is so perfect, no error, no changing marks. I got 6th in the class, and 43rd for the whole form 3. Oh oh! I get the same marks and same grades with LimZheHui {3a12}, but he get 42nd and I get 43rd. It's not fair. *sad* Suan liao, this exam is not important also. I just realise that my eye lashes look nice.