WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Monday, June 8, 200910:36:00 AM
I m so bored here, eating cup noodles as my breakfast. There is no one in my house, except me and my maid. Grandma went for her one-day-trip to Seremban, brother went to school for kursus, sister went to daycare, auntie went to my cousin's house and parents went to work. No one is going to cook for me today, so I have only two choices on my meal. First, eat those instant noodles, biscuit or whatever I can find in my house. Second, stay starving. Dont feel like want to do anything today, I m lazy for anything. =)

Finally, my neighbour moved in last week. They renovated their's house for half year, their banging sound is so loud, and even on weekends they didnt stop working. But, there is another three houses are renovating again. The banging sound also didnt reduce, still so loud. During this holiday, I woke up early because of the banging sound.