WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Friday, June 19, 20094:59:00 PM
Just got home from tuition. A guy there {I dont know who} created some laughter for us to laugh. xD He should read the text as "....oh, bodohnya saya, cikgu..." But he read as "...oh, bodohnya cikgu..." Haha! Finally showed my Sejarah Element 1 to my teacher, I got full marks orh! The teacher also praised my project looks nice. But he wanted for more information, such as akhbar, melawat tempat kajian. Oh god. I dont know where I can find those stupid aspect for him. =.=+

Tml is a schooling day. Science teacher says if we all present to school tml, she will add our marks by 2. {better than nothing lurh.} That's the reason why I m going to school tml, and dad never allow me to ditch class. I dont think anyone is going to school tml, except me. =(