Lols, i dont know what to say. Forget about the incident happened last week, I dont care anymore. Seriously, I admit I m not a good student, even though I m in a "good class". And Michelle is sick today, and she went home early. Hopefully she is not H1N1. Or else, I m the next one, cox I m still sitting beside her. :D Vki says we {me and Michelle} are kinda friend nowadays. Maybe it's true, {I never realise it} cox she is consider as my only friend in my class. I talked to her alot in class, we always have some funny different topics. I think she changed, or I changed? Dont know orh. xD I wanna change some of my spoiled attitude. *lols*
- Eat whatever grandma cooked. I dont like to eat her cooking, almost everyday also same de.
- Be more polite. Stop pouring out bad words from my mouth.