I m a bad girl. I skipped PJK and Seni again. xD I dont know why, I dont like to go for these class. I hope I can drop both PJK and Seni. *lols* Went to bookshop and helped the kakak there. Another reason is, teacher wont be able to find me there, cox she & he wont go there. Ahh, Ms Kok says Kuchai Lama has two cases of H1N1. Tried to wear mask today, but I look stupid with it. :D I went on duty ytd, afternoon session's prefects came in and spot checked the store. Luckily I didnt keep anything in it, I dont believe there anymore. They found SingPing's phone. OMG! I m in trouble again? I dont hope so. Asked my brother what happened, he says it was Ms Ng order. {Later, he scolded all the prefects who lead the spot check and even Ms Ng too! *awesome!*}