WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Friday, July 3, 20091:07:00 PM
I m kinda tired today. Slept at 1am in the morning, a bad night for me. Keep having nightmares and wake up. {The second day I m having nightmares and keep waking up for the whole night} Gonna go for tuition later, at 3pm and 7pm. Mum arranged it without telling me, until I called her up just now. Lols, I dont know what to say. Finally, I remembered why one of my AJKs disliked me so much, TseWoh reminded me. Actually, not only she dislike me, I hate her too. She always think of herself very good and fair, but she's not. {Kay, stop back-stabbing her.} Hmm.. still working for my history project. The teacher says we need to visit the tempat kajian, but I dont want. So, my project was kept on rejected by him. Borrowed HsioMay's one to refer with. Oh ya, I need to control my spending, I spend too much. I dont even have have a single coins or notes in my wallet now. It's totally empty. xD