WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, July 30, 20092:54:00 PM
Kelvin and Kelly came to my house!! I miss them so damn much, long time never met them. Now, I am here writing for my blog, and they are looking for me downstairs. xD When I got home, they kept on calling me "JieJie~~~". Then, I went for bath, they still calling for me. *swt* Granny told them I went for bath, then they say "JieJie, bath." Cute hor?? xD I think Kelvin is trying to talk/bark to my dog now. I even shared a bowl of porridge with Kelvin. :3 He's mine now. I think their's mom went to the doctor or what, only she sends them here. I m so glad she didnt send them to anywhere else! {Kelly is singing now! But her singing is terrible. xD} I love them, mwarhs! :3