WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Tuesday, July 21, 20092:42:00 PM
Okay, update my blog now!

17.07.2009 {Friday}
Today was the debate competition. As usual, my comment was my voice isnt loud enough. Actually, my hands were shaking when I was giving out my speech, {I have phobia on speaking.} and I think my voice was trembling too. And then, I missed auntie's car. So, Angeline fetch me back. {Sorry arh, because of us, make your mum nag you so much.} Guess what? YiZi says she has a photo of mine with ChongQuan. When did I took that photo? I cant remember it.

18.07.2009 {Saturday}
Watched Harry Potter, not bad. The movie missed a lot of things, and of course the book is always better than the movie. =D And and, I changed my character in Maple. I m a knight now! Parents and sister went for dinner, so me and brother are playing computer's game. {He go for dota, and me? Of course , MAPLE!}

19.07.2009 {Sunday}
Went to PearlPoint, cox sister wants to buy something from Popular. And there is a sales at a watch-shop, they are having promotion on Guess's watches!! {Buy one free one, it's true!} We went to eat ShabuShabu as dinner. xD Mom dosent let me buy new books, {because she doesnt knows we are going ti Popular, so she doesnt bring the card along} so I m going to sit in front of the computer for a whole day. Or else, I walk around the house yelling "I m so sienz!" And and, I swear I'll buy that set of HarryPotter's books home, it's so cheap!!

20.07.2009 {Monday}
I accidentally spilt my contact lens. It's really an accident. I also dont know why. xD So, I was walking around the school without my lens on, and wothout my spectacles either. I still can see something lar, but blur only. It's okay for me. :D KheiYing came back today! I met her, she's so HOT!!

21.07.2009 {Tuesday, today}
As usual, nothing to do in class. Wanna hang around the school, but I dont want any complains again. My teacher nags so much~~ {annoying} We won the debate last week, gonna prepare for the next round. u_u Actualy, we dont want to play anymore. It was so terrifying.

CheeMeng, I know you are viewing my blog. Scroll down pleaseeeeeeee! :D





















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































be patient, continue scroll down. :D
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Okay, It's almost there.














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Tada!
CheeMeng go die!


p/s: Michelle asks so. xD And and, no What the Fuck in my tagboard pleaseeeee xD