WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Thursday, August 6, 20093:14:00 PM
It's JianSheng's birthday today. Bought him a cake, {lemon cheese cake, taste suck. I chose it.} and sang him dont know how many time birthday song, even new version. We made two teachers feel unpleasant. First, we sang him the birthday song during KH without the teacher's permission. Then, we brought in the cake without informing the teacher during Sivik. I think the teacher might complain to form teacher again. Whatever lar, teachers always likes to complain, no matter how perfect you did. Tomorrow's exam starts with Chinese, hope wont be too hard. I gonna flunk every single exam, I never study, never do practice. OMG!