I dont know whether I mention it here before anot, I tried to organise a class trip to CameronHighland, 3 days 2 nights. We {me, Michelle, and ChinHui, the organiser.} planned to rent a bungalow, have BBQ and steamboat there. We have looked for bungalows, asked for price and ask them to hold the reservation for us. They person in charge of the bungalow is very nice, she even reserve the bungalow for us, though many people tried to book it. See, we planned everything nicely, and everyone only pay for it at a cheap price. {rm200 or below}
Now, we have to cancel it, due to some people in the class dont want to cooperate with us. They also give out all sort of reasons like the price is too high {Hello?! You are living in a bungalow!}, Cameron has nothing to play {Fun is depend on you, not the facilities.} Some of them even say they are organising another trip to Malacca and Perak. {So far, I only heard of this one. Dad says they might dont know how to read a map, because Perak is at the north while Malacca is at the south.}