WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Friday, September 11, 20092:01:00 PM
I dont know write what, but I still can write lotsa nonsense here. HaHa! Had a game during assembly, passing moral values from one end to another. Most of us cheated, nobody cares. xD PMR is getting nearer and nearer, three weeks to it. Many people stop blogging and gaming, just to get a better result. I havent started study yet, still not in that mood. When I opened my book, I will start yawing too. Ten minutes later, I am already sleeping. So, how on earth am I going to study? God knows~ =.=|| I have to reread my geography, history, science and kh. I suck in these subjects. {A big JIAYOU for me pleaseeeee! (:} Especially kh and geography, I am shooting most of it.

Happy Belated Birthday to MY BOYFRIEND!
Dearie, I love you!