WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Tuesday, September 8, 20092:24:00 PM
I was missing yesterday. xD I swear I didnt play any trick, truly I was missing yesterday. Mom almost called the whole world to look for me.

Haha, yesterday I helped my teacher to do the mark sheet, so I told YingSiew help me tell anutie I'll ask my mom to fetch me. Therefore, I start to call my mom, she didnt answer. After finished doing that mark sheet thing, I called her again, still didnt answer. You know? I totally called her 13 times, havent include the few times I used TeckYu's phone. I waited her for 1 1/2 hour. Finally, TeckYu's mother fetched me home. During that short journey from school to home, mom called almost the whole world, telling them I was missing! Haha! After dad was back from home, I was being asked " Why are you so stupid? Why cant you call me if your mom didnt answer?" I was totally speechless, because I didnt think of it.

I got no.3 in class, congrats me!