WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Saturday, October 17, 20099:07:00 PM
Gosh, I m getting more and more lazy. Slacking for a whole day, did nothing. Staying at is boring, going to school is also boring. Anywhere else I can go which is not boring? My blog is getting dead, just not in that blogging mood. I have been staying at home for 4 days, I think. Slacked from morning till night. My siblings is so jealous of me, both of them are sitting for their exams. Meanwhile, I m staying at home, sleep until 11am, playing games for a whole day. Seems like perfect life for me, but it's extremely boring! I need some FUN!! u_u