WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Wednesday, October 28, 200911:40:00 AM
u_u I m really bored. Everyone went to have fun or work or study, but I m staying at home, doing nothing. Want to go school, no people accompany. Maybe you will ask, where's ChongQuan. Hello, he needs to go for class too, exam is around the corner. I m being so lifeless nowadays. I dont know why I cry easily and alot these days, cried when listening to songs, browsing the web. I can even cry now, just dont know why. I cried without reasons, feel like want to cry, then cry. Sounds stupid hor, but it's my hobby now.