WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Tuesday, November 10, 200910:51:00 AM
Haha! I solved my blogskin problem. I m a smart girl~~ xD Went Pyramid with ChaiLi, YuenKei, PuiKay, Quan, Chris and Bryan, yesterday. {Actually, we sort of forget bryan a few times, ignoring him. xD} I bought a dress, which costs me 80bucks. {still gt 10cents change.} We didnt watch movie, just go for shopping. We went to take some photo stickers or whatever its name. {I dont know the name~} We met KheiYing too, she looks mature and gorgeous. Anyway, it's my day and I m super duper happy with it! :}

ps: MPH are selling Momiji dolls now. It's a pity that I didnt walk through MPH yesterday. u_u