WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Monday, November 30, 20091:45:00 PM
WooHoo! I m back to blogging today. {Yep, today only.} I have already forgotten when is it my last post. I think it's long time ago. I just woke up for 2hours bah? Approximately lurh, not sure. Dont blame for waking so late, I slept at 2.30am yesterday. xD

Why I didnt blog for such a long time? It is because I went to chiong maple every single day. When I didnt on maple, means parents dragged me out of my house. I just realized my mom likes shopping too! She didnt go shopping often because of the damn driving skill and the jam at those shopping mall. Now, she discovered a new route which is not that jam than she imagined. So, I m going shopping with her nearly every weekend now. Mostly, I m buying snacks. Now, in the kitchen's cupboard. I have marshmallow, pringles, chocolate, wafer, cheese.. etc etc. {After I finished all these, I need to lose weight again. *sigh*}