WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Monday, December 14, 20096:46:00 PM
Finally I got some mood back, so I am here now to blog. I have been so desperate for half day. I woke up this morning, I didnt feel any emotions. When people talked to me, I did answered it, but I dont know what I am doing. Later, I went back to sleep again. I woke for a few times, but I continue sleeping without thinking. I feel so desperate, like I gonna die soon. {Maybe I am, who knows?}

ChaiLi them are having a gathering or whatever at PizzaHut today. At first, dad says I can go. After he discussed with mom, they say I cant go. Why? It was because the-14-year-old-girl-went-karaoke-but-got-raped news, I hate this news ALOT. Not that I dont sympathy that girl, but because of this news, I cant go out. My parents have been talking about this news to me since it appeared. Most of the time, I just acted I'm busy and ignore them. Now, They dont let me go out because of this stupid news. I am really sad, they ffk-ed me. I will never ever trust them anymore!