Today was a bad day for me. I cried alot, in the toilet, during class, recess. Actually it's not crying, just the tears welling in my eyes. People asked alot, but I just told them nothing happened. It was a lie. Sorry, I didnt intended to lie. A very big sorry to Vki, for annoying her so much. I'm much better now. And also a big thank you to Celyn, thanks for your present. I like it alot, it's cute! :} Happy birthday to you too! Thanks god, I cant cope with my school life. I feel like that I cant catch up what teacher is teaching, and my homework was "like a big moutain now". Now, I went to school absent-mindedly and come home absent mindedly too. The result is, I forget things easily now. I prefer life like this, no worry, no thinking.
A super duper sorry to hubby too, for making you so hurt. I'm really sorry about it. >.< Dear, dont angry with me lurh...