WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER TAGBOARD

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
bold strong italic underline

Photo of the Day
Links

Hubby ♥ | Angeline | AdrianLoh | ChaiLi | ChinCheng | CyndiChee | Edwin | HanHan | JiaJia | JiJing | JiunKang | JunLok | LimJein | KarYan | KheiYing | PuiKay | Three2one | WaiBin | WanLi | WenQi | YingLee | YingSiew | YuenKei

Review Blog

SugarCoatedMuffin | SlowBroGal | LipGlossEater | IAmLuckyToHaveYou | xMaterialGirlsx | MiuMiu

Randoms

xMaterialGirlsx's Giveaway

Join xMaterialGirlsx's holiday giveaway for a chance to win this and other products valued at $200!! Opened internationally and ends Feb. 28, 2011


Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written @ Sunday, January 31, 20105:25:00 PM
Whoever says Form4 is a honeymoon year, then shut your mouth up. It's not, my homework is like a mountain now and I havent start doing it. I fed up with it, I felt sleepy when I start doing my homework. Dad wants me to decorate the house for CNY, but Hello! Anyone who knows me well will know that I have got all my creative cells killed. This is a disaster. :{ Getting into science class will ruin my future, why? Here's the reason:

  1. I m being teached by a bitch, and I dont know what she is talking about.
  2. I have never pay attention in Chemisrty and Biology, which means I am getting 2 fails in exam.
  3. I sucks in maths and add maths, I never do the homework. I only managed to get it copied from vki every single day.
  4. I dreamed alot in class. Actually not dreaming, but I had a blank mind.
  5. School dismiss at 1.50pm, I never pay attention at the 10th period. I m just thinking what I should do after I got home.
  6. I have no time to eat lunch and this make me loss 2kg after school reopen.
  7. Oh f**k, I hate school now.